February 1, 2019
- Layout – Fixed some layout bugs on Mojave Tools > Translate.
February 2, 2019
- Utility – Created an automated pruning schedule for Mojave Tools event logging monitor.
- Bug – Fixed errors that were showing in the console on the production environment for Mojave Tools.
- Layout – Added footer to Mojave Tools with link to Forums category where bugs should be reported. Also added the name of the translation set if available to the translation request page.
- Utility – Another one for Mojave Tools. I added a new utility to monitor system queues and installed Redis as the caching server.
February 3, 2019
- Utility – Added basic sitemaps to Mojave tools. Had some probems, see here: https://forums.mojave.io/t/mojave-tools-sitemaps/39/3.
- General – Added the ability to edit translation sets. See the issue report here: https://forums.mojave.io/t/mojave-tools-edit-translation-sets/40/4
February 10, 2019
- Utility – Added the ability to log into Mojave Tools via social media. Only Facebook, Twitter, and Github are supported currently, but more are coming soon!
February 14, 2019
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Layout – Added breadcrumb navigation to Mojave Tools to make it easier to navigate. Also added more public pages to view all translation sets, requests, and submissions.
February 24, 2019
- Utility – Users may now view and submit issue reports for all platforms via Mojave Tools at https://tools.mojave.io/issues.
- Utility – Released staff tools on Mojave Tools for platform management.
- Content – Updated status messages on Mojave Tools to be more concise and noticeable.
- Utility – Added support for the Summernote editor to Mojave Tools, users are able to use it to create issue reports and comment on issues.
February 25, 2019
- Content – Made the Mojave Tools Support page, as well as single issue pages, viewable by guests. There was no reason why these needed to be hidden behind an auth wall. I also fixed the middleware implementation so that it actually makes sense and no longer breaks depending on when kind of user you are.
February 26, 2019
- Layout – Added a Support link to the sidebar on Mojave Tools. This closes the issue reported here: https://tools.mojave.io/support/issue/6.
February 27, 2019
- Bug – Fixed a high priority issue for Mojave Tools where users were able to edit resources created by other users in certain circumstances.