In the spirit of transparency and communication, monthly Feature Updates act as a public change log for all new features, updates, modifications, patches, and anything else new to this site.
These updates are published regularly at the end of every month and they contain a high-level description of dated updates made throughout the month.
Here’s what’s new this month:
December 31, 2018
- Utility – Upgraded several packages, including core, to the latest minor version.
December 12, 2018
- Utility – Removed content editor package as a separate dependency. Falling back to the integrated editor.
- Utility – Upgraded the Discourse tools.
- Content – Enabled supported for new content.
December 9, 2018
- Utility/Security – Updated core to latest version.
- Content – Improved style of blockquotes in posts.
- Utility – Added automated backups during deploy.
- Utility/Security – Added support for removing source files on deploy.
- Content – Improved styling for pre, code, and kbd HTML tags.
- Utility – General updates for content creation tools.
December 3, 2018
- Content – Added new font for headings.
- Content – Improved mobile responsiveness of page headers.
- Layout – Moved social sharing buttons on posts to the top of the page.
- Content – Removed “Category” page title of Category archive pages.
- Utility – Added sitemaps.
- Utility – Major improvements under the hood for cleaner markup, better analytics, more logical resource placement, and security enhancements.
December 2, 2018
- Release – Set up a new blog for engineering topics at https://mojave.io/engineering.
December 1, 2018
- Layout – Made post titles narrower, they now have almost no padding on the bottom while maintaining the same amount of padding on the top.
- Content – Added tags to the bottom of the full post.
- Layout – Made sidebar ads sticky for browsers that support it, they’ll scroll with the page now.
- Utility – The content editor was upgraded with several bug fixes from various contributors.
- Utility – Set up forums for topics covered anywhere on the site at https://forums.mojave.io, this replaces traditional comments and provides a cleaner separation of content and discussion.
Final Release: 31/12/2018